Real Estate. Done Differently
Work from home as a Global Property Systems Local Area Specialist.
Our team is growing and we need additional Buyer Specialists to work with Buyer clients exclusively in the Hudson Valley of New York. If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of GPS.
We provide everything you need to be successful, including world class training, a CRM providing a steady stream of quality leads, plus 24/7 support from our inside sales team. What you need is:
- Excellent local area knowledge
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and self motivated
- Laptop - Smartphone - Car
- An ethical outlook on life
Global Property Systems is a cloud-based brokerage unlike traditional independent or franchise brokerages. We save the money spent on walk-in offices and invest it into your future by providing the professionals to back you up with the technology, training and a supportive culture unique to this industry.
You must be computer savvy, with a social media presence, and willing to spend 3 days in intensive training in Atlanta, GA., within your first two months of joining. If you have the ambition to succeed and want to be a part of a team dedicated to our clients, our families and growth, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income, most of our LAS’s earn between $75,000 - $120,000 in their first year.
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Strive to complete 30 - 50 successful closings annually
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Always be positive - putting your best foot forward
- Knowledgeable of the local real estate market
If you are interested in joining us please contact Susan O'Hara - Office Administrator at (845) 305- 5421 or email email@example.com